- Chino, CA LocationChino, CA Location
- Valle-Grand Canyon, AZ LocationValle-Grand Canyon, AZ Location
- Membership- Join or Renew!Membership- Join or Renew!
- Donate Now!Donate Now!
- Book Your EventBook Your Event
- 2014 Schedule of Events2014 Schedule of Events
- Aircraft Flight ScheduleAircraft Flight Schedule
- Contact UsContact Us
Joe P., No address
Connecting Generations... Become a member today!
By becoming a member, you help Planes of Fame Air Museum achieve its mission:
- To preserve aviation history, inspire interest in aviation, educate the public, and honor aviation pioneers and veterans.
Your membership dues ensure the success of aircraft restorations, events, and educational programs. Membership also connects you to the volunteers, pilots, mechanics, and veterans who create this place "where warbirds fly and aviation history lives!"
- Your Membership is tax deductable! Planes of Fame Air Museum is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we receive no government or public agency funds.
To get a new membership, gift a membership to a family member or friend or to renew your current membership or transition to a higher level of membership, please click on the following button to start receiving the great benefits of membership listed below.
Your support is what keeps our doors open and the aircraft flying!
Benefits of All Membership Levels Include:
Family$150 per year. Same as above for adult, spouse, & children under 18 living in same household, or grandparents & grandchildren under 18, max of 4 total family members. Includes one ‘Family Airshow Pass’ - good for a one day (Saturday or Sunday) Airshow admission for two adults and two children under 18. (Tax-deductible amount $68 *)
Interested in CORPORATE Membership? Contact Harry Geier.
Questions about membership? Call (909) 597-3722 for more information.
You may join online by clicking on one of the corresponding JOIN TODAY buttons above or download the membership application, fill it out and mail it in.
Membership levels and benefits are subject to change.
* Check with your accountant to determine tax deductibility.