- Directions & Hours - Chino, CADirections & Hours - Chino, CA
- Directions & Hours - Valle, AZDirections & Hours - Valle, AZ
- Membership- Join or Renew!Membership- Join or Renew!
- Donate Now!Donate Now!
- Gift ShopGift Shop
- Gift Shop SpecialsGift Shop Specials
- Event Venue RentalEvent Venue Rental
- 2016 Schedule of Events2016 Schedule of Events
- Aircraft Flight ScheduleAircraft Flight Schedule
- Contact UsContact Us
Plane Rides for General Public
Apr 30, 2015
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Planes of Fame Air Museum has requested permission from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to allow rides to the General Public in many of our aircraft, including the P-51 Mustang, P-40 Warhawk and B-25 Mitchell to name a few. We have had a long history of sharing the experiences of flying in some of the historic aircraft with our members and friends but the current laws do not allow us to give that opportunity any more. After lengthy negotiations, we have been able to apply for a waiver to the laws allowing us to offer these rides. This waiver is in the review stages with the FAA and part of this process is giving the public a chance to comment on our request. Please open the link and choose "IN FAVOR" This will help Planes of Fame to show the public’s interest in allowing us to share the experience of riding along in an historic aircraft. We appreciate your support!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR VOTE. THANK YOU!