- Directions & Hours - Chino, CADirections & Hours - Chino, CA
- Directions & Hours - Valle, AZDirections & Hours - Valle, AZ
- Membership- Join or Renew!Membership- Join or Renew!
- Donate Now!Donate Now!
- Gift ShopGift Shop
- Gift Shop SpecialsGift Shop Specials
- Event Venue RentalEvent Venue Rental
- 2016 Schedule of Events2016 Schedule of Events
- Aircraft Flight ScheduleAircraft Flight Schedule
- Contact UsContact Us
475th Fighter Group
Planes of Fame Air Museum is honored to be the home of the 475th Fighter Group collection.
The stories and memorabilia of this highly decorated group, which flew the P-38 in combat, are now permanently housed in a new display hangar constructed entirely by the members of the 475th.
The 475th Fighter Group hangar was donated to Planes of Fame Air Museum in October, 2009, and becomes the new home of the Museum’s Lockheed P-38 Lightning.
If you haven’t been to Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino, CA recently, make sure you stop to see this great new addition to the Museum. To learn more about the exploits and accomplishments of this famous fighter group, visit the website of
the 475th Fighter Group Historical Foundation.