- Chino, CA LocationChino, CA Location
- Valle-Grand Canyon, AZ LocationValle-Grand Canyon, AZ Location
- Membership- Join or Renew!Membership- Join or Renew!
- Donate Now!Donate Now!
- Book Your EventBook Your Event
- 2014 Schedule of Events2014 Schedule of Events
- Aircraft Flight ScheduleAircraft Flight Schedule
- Contact UsContact Us
Selwyn L., San Diego, CA
Aviation Discovery Center (ADC) & Theater
The Aviation Discovery Center is Planes of Fame Air Museum's educational facility at its Chino location! The Aviation Discovery Center focuses on aviation history and hands-on displays to enrich your visit to the museum. A visit to the Planes of Fame Aviation Discovery Center involves:
- Bringing aviation history to life for young people
- Providing hands-on experiences that explore aviation and aeronautics
- Extending learning opportunities beyond the classroom walls
- Showcasing the skills needed for a career in science, technology, engineering & math
The Aviation Discovery Center is open on the first Saturday of the month to all Museum visitors from 10am – 2pm. The Aviation Discovery Center is also open for weekday visit and fieldtrips by special arrangement.
Aviation Discovery Center Theater
The Aviation Discovery Center Theater is a perfect venue for educational purposes. School groups who are visiting the Aviation Discovery Center Theater for a fieldtrip have access to educational content and programs shown in our 45-seat theater. The theater is also equipped so that students can give presentations to classmates in the space. The space is equipped with the following instructional tools:
- Document projector
- Data projector
- DVD player
- Internet connection
The Aviation Discovery Center Theater is also open on the first Saturday of the month to all Museum visitors from 10am – 2pm. Please check the monitor in the theater lobby for a complete schedule of the program titles and show times.
This open space is the ideal setting for students to have a picnic style lunch during their visit. This area provides some seating, access to restrooms and trash cans.