- Chino, CA LocationChino, CA Location
- Valle-Grand Canyon, AZ LocationValle-Grand Canyon, AZ Location
- Membership- Join or Renew!Membership- Join or Renew!
- Donate Now!Donate Now!
- Gift ShopGift Shop
- Gift Shop SpecialsGift Shop Specials
- Event Venue RentalEvent Venue Rental
- 2015 Schedule of Events2015 Schedule of Events
- Aircraft Flight ScheduleAircraft Flight Schedule
- Contact UsContact Us
Sunrise Photo Access
The Early Bird Catches the Image!
Planes of Fame Air Museum is proud to present Air Show 2015. Planes of Fame Air Museum is proud to once again include the Sunrise Photo Pass for Air Show 2015. This special photographer's ticket offers access to the aircraft displays before the crowds arrive! You must arrive at Chino Airport by 5:30 a.m. to take advantage of this opportunity.
A limited number of Sunrise Photo Access passes will be sold for $75.00. Get exclusive access to air show displays before the show gates open with this Sunrise Photo Access Pass. Now’s your chance to get better photos of air show displays and selected performer aircraft without the crowd in the foreground. Pass tickets will be sold online or in the museum Gift Shop. We recommend purchasing yours early as they will sell out.
Cost for Sunrise Photo Access: $75 per day (plus small service fee) – includes Preferred Parking and one Adult General Admission to the air show for one day. Parking passes will be mailed out USPS by April 19th. Please complete the shipping information correctly and completely. If ordering after April 19th, your receipt will be your preferred parking pass, so be sure to print it out and bring it with you the day of the show. Arrive at 5:30 am to gain admittance. Tickets/seats are non-refundable. There are no rain checks or refunds.
Saturday is now sold out, but tickets remain still for Sunday. Get yours now. They are going fast!
- Access limited to 75 people each day of the air show.
- Your access ticket is also your general admission to the show.
- Pass holders only (no family or additional guests)
- Arrive at 5:30 am to gain admittance.
- Special Parking area: Southeast Corner of Stearman and Merrill Avenues
- Special shuttle from the main parking lot ticket booths.
- No one under 12 permitted to be a pass holder for security and comfort of other pass holders.
- No rain checks/refunds will be given for any reason.
- Passes are good only for the day for which they are purchased.
- Please note that some aircraft may have canopy covers or other visual impairments to photography. These situations cannot be remedied due to preparations for display or flight at the air show.
- No smoking at any time during Sunrise Photo Access.
- At no time are you allowed onto any taxiway or active flight area beyond the boundaries of the public area of the display ramp. This includes the active taxiway in front of the crowd line.
- You may not cross any type of barrier set up around an aircraft or other display.
- You are not allowed to climb onto or enter any aircraft.
- Failure to comply with any of these restrictions will result in your being escorted to the nearest gate where you must exit and remain until normal gate hours.
- After the normal public gate opening times, your Sunrise Photo Pass becomes a regular general admission ticket and grants you no additional privileges. Once the public gates are open, you are free to move about the air show grounds.