Hangar Talk and Flying Demo of the Vought F4U-1A Corsair
8th of October, 2022
On Saturday, October 8, 2022, Planes of Fame Air Museum presents our Hangar Talk event with our Flying Demo. The Museum will be featuring the Vought F4U-1A 'Corsair'.
- Hangar Talk is a monthly event that features brief presentations focused on the major achievements and little-known wonders of aviation history. We like to think of it as a "live magazine" in which, with each presentation, we "turn the page" to a new and interesting subject related to the people, places, and events of aviation heritage. Watch this page for more information for each upcoming issue.
- Museum doors will open at 9:00am on this day
- Hangar Talk begins at 10:30am and lasts until 12:00pm
- At 12:15pm, we'll be hosting our "Flying Demo" featuring the Vought F4U-1A 'Corsair'.
- Living Historian "re-enactors" and Museum Guides will be on hand, as well as access to the B-17 "Flying Fortress", activities for younger visitors, Coffee & Smoothies, Tacos, and Ice Cream available for all. We'll be hosting an "Opportunity Drawing" of an outstanding piece of framed aviation art (proceeds go to Museum Education Programs) and a raffle drawing for our members in attendance for a flight in the North American SNJ-5 "Texan."
- Regular Admission rates are in effect and Museum Members always get in free. The Museum is open until 4:00pm.