Museum Information and Updates on COVID-19
UPDATED JULY 1, 2020
THE "OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE IS BACK!" STARTING FRIDAY, JULY 3RD!
"The Outdoor Experience is Back!" Summer is here, the weather is great, so what better way to experience the aircraft at the Planes of Fame Air Museum than through the "Outdoor Experience." In compliance with the state of California's COVID-19 guidelines, guests may view the Museum from our spacious outdoor areas. Our Museum Guides are on duty to help you get the most out of your visit by telling you the stories related to our collection and our aviation history. Chino location open Wednesday thru Sunday, 10am - 4:00pm. Closed Monday and Tuesday (Open Holiday Mondays). Our Valle, AZ location is closed until further notice.
Your visit to the Museum will help 'Keep 'em Flying' and preserve aviation history for future generations! Thank You, we appreciate your support!
Modified museum schedule & pricing beginning July 3:
Open Wednesday - Sunday; 10AM - 4PM Closed Monday & Tuesday (Open Holiday Mondays)
$8 per Adult ~ $4 per Child ~ 4 years & under free
Click Here to Purchase Your Entrance Tickets in Advance!
Pre-purchase your tickets online prior to arrival OR tickets may be purchased at the door. Museum Members may use their membership to visit the museum for free.
- Offices are closed to the public.
- The Aviation Discovery Center, Theater, Library, Model Room and Restoration Hangar will remain closed.
Restrooms will be open to visitors and are sanitized throughout the day. Our goal is to keep the Museum open for visitors, but we can only do so if everyone follows the recommended guidelines.
Guidelines are as follows:
- Do not visit the museum if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, even mild symptoms
- Face coverings are required when visiting the museum
- Do not gather in groups
- Only visit the museum with members of your own household
- Practice the recommended 6 FEET APART FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
- No congregating in parking lots
- Please keep your hands to yourself and refrain from touching signs, guard rails, aircraft, etc.
- All guests are expected to comply with CDC, State and County guidelines.
COVID-compliant safety practices will be in place. Tours and interactive exhibits are to remain closed at this time.
Planes of Fame Grand Canyon/Valle, AZ will remain closed until further notice.