Warbird Rides Signup
P-51D Mustang Ride Program Relaunch! Coming Soon!
Take a step back in time as you climb into a North American P-51D Mustang – America’s most iconic warbird of World War II. Hear the roar and feel the power of the 1,490 horsepower Rolls Royce Merlin engine as you take off into the sky.
A ride in the Planes of Fame Air Museum’s P-51D Mustang is truly a memorable experience. Makes a great gift or treat yourself to this one-of-a-kind thrill!
Here’s What’s Included:
- Free entry to Planes of Fame Air Museum for the person flying and a plus one
- Up close access to the aircraft and the opportunity to take pictures
- A pre-flight safety briefing
- Your flight will begin from the Planes of Fame Air Museum hangars
- Flight experiences are 35-45 minutes long including taxi, run-up, and flight. The flight portion of the experience is approximately 20 minutes long wheels up to touch down.
- Headset communication with your pilot during the flight
- Guest viewing from our museum ramp area to capture the moment of engine start and taxi out
- Planes of Fame P-51 Flight Certificate signed by the pilot
- Sorry, aerobatics and formation flying are prohibited
All of this for $1,895.00.
Our ride program will be relaunching in the coming months. We are currently accepting names for our waitlist. Adding your name to the following form will let you know when flights become available: