Chino, CA Location
PLANES OF FAME AIR MUSEUM - (Chino)
- The Museum’s Chino location is home to nearly 100 aircraft, many of them restored to flying condition. Our collection spans the earliest days of aviation, including the First World War, the 1920s and 1930s, World War II, and Korea and Vietnam.
- The Museum is open Wednesdays thru Sundays. See admission prices and directions below.
- We are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day & New Year's Day.
- Hours of operation are 10:00am until 4:00pm. Museum Guides are always available to tell the stories related to the aircraft and their place in history.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, the Museum’s Boeing B-17 “Flying Fortress” will be open to visitors to safely enter and learn about the men and women who designed, built, and flew these massive bombers during World War II.
- See admission prices and directions below.
TEMPORARY ROAD CONSTRUCTION AFFECTING ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM
Update 6 -- September 5, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: Most of the road construction closures have been resolved. Merrill Avenue at Euclid Avenue (Highway 83) is now open for access to Planes of Fame Air Museum.
At this time, the only remaining route restrictions to Planes of Fame Air Museum are as follows:
- Bon View Avenue is closed at Merrill Avenue and will remain closed until December 31, 2023.
- Grove Avenue will remain closed at Merrill Avenue until further notice.
All access routes to Planes of Fame Air Museum have been identified on the map below. Click here for a printable map.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
General Admission Prices
Children (ages 5-11)
Children (4 years and under)
Group of 10+
Seniors ages 65+ and AAA members (with current membership card)
Active Duty & Reserve Military, Active Law Enforcement, Active Firefighter (with ID)
buy MUSEUM admission tickets online
Museum memberships permit unlimited visits, Gift Shop discounts, and other benefits! Membership is tax-deductible*, as Planes of Fame is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Specific membership levels and their benefits are described here.
BECOME A MEMBER today!
* Check with your accountant to determine tax deductibility.
Map & Directions
Fly-in visitors are welcome. Please consult current charts, NOTAMs, weather forecasts, etc., before your flight to CNO (Chino Airport).
Upon landing, request transient parking near the Chino tower, where you will find tie-downs.
Once your aircraft is secured, proceed north to the roll gate and pass through the pedestrian walk-through gate then proceed up Cal-Aero Drive to Planes of Fame Air Museum.
The Entrance of the museum will lead to the Gift Shop (attached to the east end of the Maloney Hangar) where one can pay admission and receive entrance stickers.