» Warbird Rides
Take a Ride in a World War II Aircraft
Take a step back in time as you climb into one of our North American P-51D Mustangs – America’s most iconic warbird of World War II. Hear the roar and feel the power of the 1,490 horsepower Rolls Royce Merlin engine as you take off into the sky.
A ride in the Planes of Fame Air Museum’s P-51D Mustang is truly a memorable experience. Makes a great gift or treat yourself to this one-of-a-kind thrill!
Here’s What’s Included:
- Free entry to Planes of Fame Air Museum for the person flying and a plus one
- Up close access to the aircraft and the opportunity to take pictures
- A pre-flight safety briefing
- Your flight will begin from the Planes of Fame Air Museum hangars
- Flight experiences are 35-45 minutes long including taxi, run-up, and flight. The flight portion of the experience is approximately 20 minutes long wheels up to touch down.
- Headset communication with your pilot during the flight
- Guest viewing from our museum ramp area to capture the moment of engine start and taxi out
- Planes of Fame P-51 Flight Certificate signed by the pilot
- Sorry, aerobatics and formation flying are prohibited
All of this for $1,895.00.
To Book Your Flight, simply click the following button:
BOOK YOUR FLIGHT
You can choose to make your payment in full or place a deposit to hold your spot. Within 48 hours of your payment, we’ll be in touch to schedule the day and time for your flight. Have Fun!